Friday, February 13, 2009

You know what really grinds my gears? Dara Ó Briain


I really enjoy Mock the Week, and actually find him quite amusing BUT why the fuck does he have to use the words umm and eeerr as punctuation? JUST STOP TALKING AND STOP SAYING UMM AND EEERR every five seconds. Listening to him talk makes me feel like my brain is leaking out of my ears. Five years olds can manage to complete a sentence without eeerrr uuuummm so why can't someone who is actually basically being paid to talk.

If I was sad enough I would find out how much he gets paid for doing Mock the Week, count how many words he say per episode then count how many times he says those damn non-words. The equation would look like this:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um... did you, like... errrr, make that equation up yerself???

Kanly said...

Arrrg, gggrrr

Yes